Tuesday 18 October 2011

My 21st Birthday (day party)

So, it's my birthday today and what a great day has it been so far. I went for lunch with 3 of my close friends to Mangio. We had some amazing food and the desserts looked great but the chocolate decadence was a let down. We then went for some bowling at Sparkz where I won ( yippeeee) .
My parents gifted me a new cell phone, the Samsung Galaxy S2 and a black, quilted bag. . My little sister gifted me a packet of vanilla and chocolate marshmallows and she bought an ice cream cake for me tooo.. I even enjoyed some  Chinese food with my family yesterday night .
Some of my friends , however had their exams so I popped in and met them when their exams got over. I'll be going clubbing soon and  I can't wait to celebrate more. Today has been perfect !



















So, I make faces at the camera !! (Who doesn't)



Chocolate Decadance






See , I won :P 




No comments: