Saturday 2 March 2013

COLLAGE OF INSTAGRAM PICTURES

This post is all about various looks, food and goodies. I havent been able to blog much lately and I hope this makes up for my absence. And yes I know there are a lot of selfies in this post but what can I do? My photographer has exams and I cant disturb her so I had to rely on my faithful phone and the mirror.


selfie-1
Promod jacket
Forever New skirt
Shoes bought online
Top promod

Mango Javket
Shoes online
Skirt - Forever New

Dress - Mango
Shoes - Online


Choco Dazzle pancakes at Piccadilly

Some bling. some glitter


Floral pants- Forever New
Shoes- Online
Forever 21 Top


Shoes- Charles and Keith
Dress- Forever New
Bag- Forever NEw
Watch- Giordano

New in - Forever new bag

Dress- Asos
(please excuse the slippers),I was merely trying it on



Burritos

Lamb Cowboy burger

Top- Mango
Pants- Vero Moda
Heels- Charles and Keith
Bag- Forever New
Watch- Fossil

Goodies from Bangkok( thank you daddy)
Chocolates, Bag , and Mango Pants

Trying on the new pants

Pants- Mango
Bustier- Forever New
Necklace- bought online

Trying a new combination
Pants- Forever New
Blazer- Romwe
Shirt- Custom

New Pants- Zara
Top- Custom

Sparkly Black heels- Forever New
Clutch- Forever New
Pants- Zara


No comments: