Thursday 3 November 2011

Leather Leather Everywhere

I've never really been that fond of leather. But this last dress that I purchased fit me so well and looked so great that I might have to change my mind about leather. In my previous post, you may have  noticed that I'm wearing a faux leather dress- even though its not the real deal, it's pretty close to it. Then I started noticing  biker leather jackets, leather shorts and skirts etc in the stores here.
Although I don't see myself turning into a leather addict or EVER wear leather jeggings or leggings ( for some reason I really , really despise them) , I do however see myself wearing a really nice pair of ankle booties , leather shorts or the biker jacket. I compiled a collage of the things I liked made of leather and here they are ..If you have any suggestions on how to make a look comprising of say , a leather dress more feminine, do let me know.

Hope you like :).
Pictures from Romwe, Mango.





1 comment:

masoom said...

wow! uv really bn working hard :p its pretty cool