Friday 28 December 2012

On Christmas Day

My parents decided to go out on 22nd of December to attend a wedding which meant I got the opportunity of having the whole house to myself ( and my sisters) and also I could do whatever I wanted. Those 4 days without the parents were incredible! 
On Sunday , I threw a house party and invited my friends over. It was amazing and soo funny. We all danced on gangnam style , watched videos, danced on Bollywood tracks and just hung out together. I clicked tons of pictures but i can assure you, those pictures are misleading. We all look like a bunch of subdued , well behaved teenagers but the real proof of our antics is in the video which I will not be putting up obviously.
Monday being Christmas Eve,  I went to Shisha Reincarnated and partied the night away ! A lot of drama happened that night which made my night so much more fun! After such a long time, my entire group got together again.
Christmas was laid back, I felt lazy , so we only went to Mocha and had brunch followed by Park street to see the Christmas lights and decorations.
Looking forward to New Years now ! :) Here are the pictures of the house party, Christmas Day, a dinner out with friends and more.

Boots - Forever New
Jeans - Mango
Embellished shoulders sweater- Mango
Watch- Giordano


On Christmas Day

Christmas Tree on Park Street

Park Street Lights



Outfit choices for NYE


Dinner with friends

New Printed Pants 

Sports day at school ( Miss those days)

ME on Christmas Eve



 

No comments: