Tuesday 11 October 2011

MY WISHLISTS




Winters here in Eastern India are nothing like those freezing Alaskan winters one reads about. The temperature nearly never drops below 46-47 degrees Fahrenheit. Yet, I fully enjoy these brief months of chill after the hot , sweltering months ( March to October). Winter for me means bundling up , lovely knits, layers and layers of clothing, hot chocolate, parties, mad rushes for hot coffees etc. The above collage is my wishlist for winter. I love stripes and stars and chunky patterned knits. The colors creams, beige, grey coral, navy, gunmetal silver etc are my pick for this year.



Sequins, Burgundy, leather brown boots, electric blue, scoop neck black dress and t shirt, lace white dress and coral ballet flats are my other  favorites. Hope you like!!


I am really into cuffs, multi layered and charm bracelets. Also long necklaces with beautiful detailing in the pendants such as the textured heart , retro mirror look necklace, peacock heart and tassels and the bowknot necklace are some of my favourites



From miscellaneous winter accessories, the plum equestrian bowknot bowler hat, the 3 buckle belt, carving belts, blue tasseled scarf and purple cashmere bow gloves are my favourites.  Hope you like!! :)

No comments: