Sunday 20 May 2012

SUMMER

IT'S HOT! So damn hot . 40 degrees celsius and humidity levels of almost 90%. It couldn't get worse! wearing full length jeans is impossible! Skinny and jeggings are out of the question! Trust me. I wore them once and stepped out of the house only to run back in within 5 minutes to change! So I'm going to survive the summer in shorts and cotton pants - ONLY. And skirts of course!! This is going to be a double post. Two outfits in one! My trusty fedora in both. It serves a dual purpose- makes my hair that is sooo frizzy (thank you humidity) look manageable and protects me from the Sun.
Also I've rejoined Tennis. I have played that sport for almost 5 years previously and it feels good to be back!! :)

Hope you like the pictures and have a great day!!

Top-Forever 21
Shorts-Westside
Boots - Catwalk
Hat- Bangkok



Top-Vero Moda
Shorts-Westside
Boots - Catwalk
Hat- Bangkok






No comments: